With a service provider that has signed a goodwill agreement, you can be sure that:
- Employees do not come to work with signs of illness.
- Employees regularly disinfect their hands and keep them clean.
- Employees inform all visitors about the COVID-19 related code of conduct.
- Customer service representatives and visitors can keep a distance indoors.
- Disinfectants are available to everyone.
- Employees monitor visitors and, if necessary, send a person exhibiting symptoms of illness home.
- Surfaces that the person with symptoms of illness has come in contact will be thoroughly cleaned.
You can read more information on the page https://www.visittallinn.ee/eng/visitor/plan/good-to-know/customer-label-covid-19-safe
We keep abreast of the requirements of the Health Board and take a responsible approach to complying with them. More information about applicable restrictions and requirements HERE.